Sunday 17 January 2016

17/1/16
Sunday evening.
The roast beef is in the oven, spuds are ready, veg all prep’d. batter for Yorkshires resting. Some crap film on the TV. Today has seemed a little bit “Flat”, I was hoping to be running the line for the Colts in their league match against Bracknell, but the weather put paid to that one. I managed to get some cracking shots at OBR yesterday, even if the match result was disappointing. 


I found the whole day quite difficult & left as soon as the full time whistle was blown, I’m not sure why.

After the phony war of the past few weeks we’ll see the start of the real battle from Monday. Quite happy to admit that I’m a tad apprehensive, I know that this week shouldn’t be too difficult, but I suppose it’s only to be expected. I’ve read just about every booklet from McMillan in relation to my treatment over the past couple of weeks. Perhaps that wasn’t the brightest idea I’ve ever had as I now know ALL the possible side effects that can occur, rather than just waiting to see what happens.
I reckon I’m probably just going through one of the bad days, tomorrow will be better. 

I’ve loaded my iPod with a playlist for tomorrow, not risking being subjected to Phil Collins again. I’m starting with One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer by George Thorogood, moving on to A Million Miles Away by Rory Gallagher & finishing with the live version of Dream On by Aerosmith, that should just about cover the 25 minutes of zapping!

Tonight I’ll be trying the third bottle of 0% wine I purchased last week. The white was just about undrinkable, the Cab Sauv was ok(ish), I’ll report back on the Tempranillo in due course. 88kg today, so that’s 7kg added this week & that’s before the roast dinner!

I was having a look at the Stats on the blog yesterday, it’s quite interesting that it’s been viewed in USA, Germany, Holland & Belgium. As far as I’m aware I don’t know anyone from those countries.  Typo’s on their browsers perhaps.

Apologies for the down beat tone to this blog. I promise that next update on Friday will be full of fun & laughter.

#shouldertoshoulder

2 comments:

  That There Abroad Place “Learning to fly” Our last foreign holiday was in March 2020, just as the world would change dramatically. U...